Friday, September 01, 2006

Woo!

Job interview tomorrow! At Border's! Again!

Last time I had a job interview, at Border's, there was some confusion, having to do with my going to be interviewed at a store which was NOT, in fact, the store which received my application and asked me to be interviewed.

Seriously, it's not like I ask my life to be a low-rent sitcom, it just sort of happens. I end up in zany situations. Cripes, I even have a wacky neighbor, Chris Gardener. And my gay friend Joe is TOTALLY sassy. And I have Cute Waitress: an unrequited love interest who I can hook up with during sweeps! Lord have mercy, I am short but one theme song and then my zany misadventures will be suitable for NBC, at least. Maybe even ABC!

And now, I'm going to a school function so I can mooch off the free refreshments, and, if the Gods of the Sitcom Universe have their say, get caught up in a tangled web of deception and mistaken identity.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I REALLY don't understand how you can equate your life to a sitcom and NOT mention your fucking Token Minority.

9/05/2006 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home