Sunday, August 27, 2006

Obligatortiffic!

Bah! Posting! Again! It's like I have to do this every damn day these days, or risk a vague and nonspecified punishment from nobody in particular, which I am inclined to believe is a fate worse than DEATH. So! Making with the hunnert words to keep that from happening!

Amber is still here. She's still not an hallucination and... wait, an hallucination?

Hmm... a hallucination... an hallucination. I've never been especially happy with the asperated 'H' at the beginning of singulatory nouns. Either way you phrase it, it sounds Bad. Wrong. Vaguely Unamerican.

Okay, I've used enough words by now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope she enjoyed her presents. Too bad I couldn't meet her.

8/27/2006 6:07 PM  
Blogger Vincent Avatar said...

An Hallucination. The "h" sound requires "an" instead of "a" because of some vowel thing going on.

9/04/2006 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home