Friday, August 18, 2006

The future.

In one day, Monica returns my pen. Which she's been hoarding. The bitch.

In a week, Amber arrives. Squee.

In ten days, school starts. Lesser squee.

In a few months, I get auctioned off. Or told I'm not worth being auctioned.

In nine months, I graduate. Ideally.

In a year, I start a new life. I plan on devoting the summer to procrastinating.

In ten years, I'll have a career. Even if the career remains 'layabout'.

In twenty years, I'll be married. I will purchase a bride if it's getting down to the line.

In fifty years, I'll join the Resistance movement to destroy the Thk'Ninnian overlords.

In ten thousand years I'll probably be dead.

But all that... that's the future. That's not the present, unless we're talking philosophically or using some crappy, causality-eschewing branch of the sciences. No... forget the future. Fuck the future! Tonight... tonight is Snakes on a Plane!

There is a plane. There are SNAKES on it. Samuel L. Jackson is involved somehow. So is Keenan. Did I mention that there is a plane full of snakes?

Let's do this thing, motherfuckers.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

time is tissue!
-dudenon

8/18/2006 6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lucky bastard. I want to see that movie so bad, and instead I'm here giving my archnemesis leverage for my eventual one-uppance. Bastard.

-The realest of Spartaci

8/18/2006 11:32 PM  
Blogger Ed Turner said...

D-Non: Agreed. Snakes on a Plane gets two thumbs exremely up. Up in the air. As if they were in planes. And they are snake-thumbs!

Spartac: I will not suffer my archnemesis reading my blog! You will be destroyed in violent and painful ways! VIOLENT! PAINFUL! WAYS!

8/19/2006 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home