Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Cusp!

It's Tuesday. This means one fortnight until school starts.

Oh, shit, son! It's time to get my English Major on! Or die trying!

The latter, I will begrudgingly admit, seems the more likely option. I mean, five upper-level English courses at once. It is unheard of. It is ridiculous! It is a Bad Idea with a capital BAD IDEA.

And, if I can't handle it, I can net my advertising degree in less than a semester. Don't worry about me, I plan ahead before I'm spontanious.

Gads, people. Could it be that I'm actually excited about the schooling I'm about to recieve? I think so! And this isn't a mere "oh boy, I get to see my friends on a more regular basis, hopefully" or "oh boy, incentive to wake up before noon" or even "oh boy, hottie freshmen"; no, this is a legitemate "oh boy, I am going to be learning". You know, like a big fat nerd which, to some degree, I am. Because I'm about to get a full course of English! Liturature! Words! Words are my THING, man! I weild them like little tiny weapons that elucidate instead of stababinate!

It is the cusp of interesting times, friends. The cusp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home