Monday, August 21, 2006

One! Two! Three! Fourteen!

Oh, Bono... you don't understand counting.

That's why he gives so much money to charity, you know. He means to give about five bucks, accidentally donates a couple million. Silly Bono.

Anyway, the current status is four days until Amber shows up. And yes, I pretty much have nothing else going on, so you can expect me to talk about it a lot. Dammit. We don't all have fancy, exciting lives Mr. Womever-I'm-Talking-To! I don't go around romancing ladies and saving orphans and massaging geese, NO! Some of us are simple men, wearing bathrobes at nine in the evening and eating peanut butter straight from the jar! Some of us didn't accomplish anything today that didn't happen in an MMORPG! SOME OF US AREN'T THAT COOL!

Not... not that I'm referring to myself. I do romance, save, and massage ladies, orphans, and geese (respectively AND non). But I took today off from the life of excitement. Caught up on my reading thick, dense books in foreign languages. 'Cause I do things like that. Totally. All the time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, Bono payed off the spanish language just so 14 comes after 3. HE HAS THAT KIND OF MONEY.

8/22/2006 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home