Saturday, August 26, 2006

Yay!

Amber's here! Amber's here! Amber's... asleep.

Well, she's been operating on a sleep deficit and been traveling and we just walked around New York City for a couple of hours, so I can hardly blame her for being a touch tuckered. Plus it gives me the opportunity to type this thing out. Later, we're going down to Coromandel: Cuisine of India to get some food. Probably Indian food, but don't quote me on that.

It wouldn't be a very good quote, for one thing. I mean, what would you use it with? An article on the restaurant would hardly benefit from the description "it's probably Indian food!", and even if you were trying to get them shut down for some reason (which you shouldn't, as they are damn tasty), it's really not negative enough to constitute bad press.

So yes, I'm having a lovely time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home