Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Um... part two.

Okay, here's the story. Amber came back. And then left again.

There was some sort of medical emergency on the plane that she was supposed to take, and it did not ever arrive in New York for her to take it away from New York, and her only escape from New York option would involve sleeping on the floor of a Dallas airport. Because the airlines are terrible, terrible people. So I swang in to rescue her from sleeping in an airport by letting her sleep in my room one more night. I am a Hero, and should be Adulated as such. And, as a practical upshot, I got a good twelve additional hours of Amber hang-outs, a gift upon which no man may put a price.

It also means that for the second time in twenty-four hours the post below this one applies. Which is no fun, no fun at all. I swear, if she has to come back here one more time then I'm just going to keep her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home