Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A troll of my own!

For those of you not paying attention, I'd advise you to read the post below, and then the somewhat lengthy comment war attached to it. Hell, even if you have read it, something's probably been added to it at this point.

I suppose I should be proud. I mean, the site is going to be three years old this winter, and I finally got myself a troll. Oh, perhaps not an ideal troll... Jerknonymous did get a rise out of me right off the bat with his vulgarity, but his arguments-- argument, really-- lacked staying power against Jose's, you know, actual thought. Although to be fair, calling one's opponent a woman and then storming off is an effective way to end a debate for folks who are not overly concerned with not looking like the more embarrassing style of teenage boy. Perhaps not ideal but effective at what he does: earning the ire of a handful of people he will never meet, I can only hope he's accomplished some sort of life goal.

So, let's celebrate this blessed event, shall we? Let's all play a game of "Fuck you, troll"! All my brilliant and sexy regular readership is invited to play, simply add your two cents, letting Jerknonymous know, in your own words, what he's already revealed to us: he has a limited understanding of human language, and nobody will ever love him. I will collect them all into little tiny scrapbook to read whenever I am sad.

Which I'm not, dammit! Haven't you people ever missed someone happily? No? Just me? Well whatever! My emotions don't HAVE to work the same way yours do!

Now go fuck that troll!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Trolly...Trolly McGee. How I wish for you to have little more than a leprositic condition to hit your penile region, with perhaps a touch of the syphyllitic plague to hit your brain stem and liquify it into oblivion. Sweet, sweet liquified brain stem. Not that there's much to lose as it stands. Word of caution, bitch. Fuck with Ed, and you fuck with a whole gaggle of people who know people who can harm you in heaps of creative ways that you've never imagined. Now be a nice troll and go collect tolls under the bridge.

8/30/2006 3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having a troll could be a good thing. It may mean your site is just getting more traffic now. Today you overthrow jerknonymous tomorow the world...!
-dudenon

8/30/2006 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feed the trolls! That means if you ignore him, he will leave. That's what they say on the internet, in forums. I'm cool, ri-right?

Anyway, yeah, calling me a woman because I care about my friends. Classy. Oh, whats that? You don't understand how friendship works because you don't have any real friends? Well, maybe if you change who you are completely, you can make some friends. Stranger things have happened.

8/30/2006 5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the interest of blog solidarity, or blogidarity, I have posted about this issue on my own blog of thunder. Check it out: divaonthestreet.blogspot.com. Or do it the easy way and click my name under this comment.

8/30/2006 8:27 PM  
Blogger Vincent Avatar said...

I fucked that troll!

With a tire iron!

9/04/2006 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home