Wednesday, September 06, 2006

W- Wednesday?

So, this morning I woke up, and what to I see before my eyes?

My digital clock. Flashing "4:00" at me.

I have power! I am once again returned to civilization, able to watch TV and listen to music and surf the Internet whilst naked!

Actually, give me a second...

...

Ah, awesome. Okay, now I feel like myself again. I've been a little... let us say 'manic' for the past couple of days. Actually, looking back on the last couple days worth of posts I'm surprised that Commadore Trollington didn't come back just to call me a baby. And me, the sort of dude who prides himself on his excellent flow-going, I've been... well, I've been unduely stressed by a problem that affected mainly the hundred fifty-odd square feet that I consider to be 'safe' in a world that I tend to find generally threatening, leaving me with no safe haven where I could feel comfortable for any extended length of time. Yes, I know it's silly. I'm just glad it's over.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty sure it's CommOdore, jackass. might as well say you downright missed me. seeing as how i started some static last time i was gonna leave your shit alone. but anyway, since you took it there, yeah, you are a baby. you lost power, wah wah wah. good to know you find it as silly as other people do. as for the friends of yours who are gonna likely respond to this, don't bother. i was doing your boy a favor by dropping in on things.

9/07/2006 3:32 AM  
Blogger Ed Turner said...

Tee hee! Isn't he precious! He thinks he's Important!

Thank you for the favor, Commadore! Well done! You're a good troll, good troll! And implying that I said "wah wah wah"... ha HA! Truly a bon mot! Babies DO say that, all the time! I can only hope you inted it to be read in a high-pitched nasal whine, ideally while you roll your eyes and wiggle your head in a weird way.

Heh... adorable.

9/07/2006 6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He also corrected your spelling. That's cute, I like it.

9/07/2006 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home