Monday, September 04, 2006

STILL! NO! POWER!

Three days, it's been! Three days without electricity! Last night I was forced to cook and eat a pound of ground beef, before it went bad! I HATE EXISTING!

Listen, I know this might cast the slightest of wimpy pallors over my otherwise consistantly manly-macho image, but I do not like to sit around in the dark. No, that's not entirely accurate: I do not like to sit around in the dark when I could not, at moment's notice, make it not dark anymore. Monsters do not lurk in the regular darkness, only in the permanent shadows that a flashlight could not hope to penetrate. Only those darkened and unlightable rooms when they've had a few days to realize that the harsh incandescent burning is gone and not coming back, that's when they come out and play.

MY HOME IS CREEPY. I WANT IT NOT TO BE CREEPY ANYMORE. IS THIS SO WRONG?

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

yes, yes it is. You always ask for the moon.

9/05/2006 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home