Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Thursday.

They say I will probably have my power back by Thursday. For those of you who have not been taking notes, today is, in fact, Tuesday. Thursday, rather than being today, is in the Distant Future. I am sorely irked.

But, on the other hand, I got a job. A straight-up place of employment; Border's wants me to be a stockboy. And I'm not going to lie, I can't think of much I'd rather do than be a bookstore stockboy. Well, that's a lie, there's a lot I'd rather do, but in the realm of easily-obtainable part-time jobs, bookstore stockboy is pretty ideal. I enjoy alphabetising things. I find it to be soothing. I'll sign the paperwork and make a schedule and get my ass trained tomorrow afternoon... it is an exciting time.

It would be more exciting with some gosh damned electricity though.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job! Now, use your influence to make me king of Borders. Thanks.

9/05/2006 12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LIES! YOUR POWER IS BACK AND I DO BELIEVE THAT TODAY IS WEDNESDAY AND NOT THURSDAY SO UNLESS WEDNESDAY IS THE NEW THURSDAY YOU LIED NOW HOW CAN ALL OF YOUR READERS EVER TRUST YOU EVER AGAIN!

9/06/2006 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home