Thursday, September 07, 2006

BOOKS!

Woo! Books!

Good evening, Interneteers, this is your your secret lover, Ed, fresh from his first day on the job (and also a night class). Oh, sure, it was brief, but I was Productive. I moved books from one location to another location over, and over, and over! And over!

Okay, yes, it's not the most exciting venue of employment in the world, but so be it. I'm earning Income. And not, like, a couple bucks thrown at me now and then sort of income, either; odds are, I could buy and sell your ass a thousand times. Possibly two thousand, I'm not sure, I'll have to see how much gets taken out in taxes first. The state of New York is a hash monitary mistress for a bookselling dynamo like myself.

Yes, two-and-a-half hours of training makes me haughty, I have come to accept that.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the jobage, possum. Now I know where to go when I need some extra drug money. Score!

9/07/2006 8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

question- whats the Borders emplyoee discount like?
idea- you should stock Mad Jack in with the sci fi books.
-Dnon

9/07/2006 11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, if Borders was a good bookstore, Mad Jack would already be in every shelf possible. Ever.

9/08/2006 11:48 AM  
Blogger Ed Turner said...

Dnon:
Answer: 33% off books, 20% off DVDs.
Response: I totally should!

9/08/2006 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home