Saturday, November 20, 2004

So, how 'bout that posting in the morning, eh?

Not my fault! I was on the phone, and afterwards I was tired and went to sleep. Thus, early morning is now late morning. Whatever, at least I'm getting it in on the right day.

In other news, things have grown despondently meta around here: posting about posting about posting? What is this, LiveJournal?*


*Can you tell I'm trying to start a great big war between Blogger and LiveJournal? It's all part of my plan to keep you people in line. Propaganda will flood the streets: "When you post a comment for a LiveJournal, you're posting a comment with Hitler"; "Current Mood: >:o Oppressive! Current Music: The wailing and lamenting of Blogger's children!" and so on and so forth. And then, after a few years, I'll switch things up, and roll out the huge banners that say "Blogger has always been at war with Xanga!" and by that point, you'll all pretty much be my loyal slaves! Doubleplus awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home