Friday, November 12, 2004

San Andreas...

ROCKS!

I haven't mentioned it too much yet, but it does. So much fun! Don't get me wrong, I loved Vice City, with a passion, but San Andreas blows it so far out of the water I can't explain it. Dance contests! Car modification! Exercise, diet and dating! Turf wars! Haircuts! A bevy of vehicles, including bicycles! Bicycles? BICYCLES! Okay, get this: over the course of a day, I dressed up like Arsenio Hall, started a gang war, had sex with my girlfriend, then watched a plane crash into a fast-food restaurant. All in one day! It's crazy!

What's really interesting though, is watching Hojx's game.* His main character is a jacked-up, tattooed musclehead, who can kill old ladies with one punch. My fella, on the other hand, is a scrawny guy with great aim with a micro-SMG. He can bicycle faster than a train, and jump onto buildings. I have expanded my gang's territory threefold, and am slowly stomping out all the Ballas so the Grove Street Boys can reign supreme. Same game, two different results. And we've both JUST STARTED! We've only seen one of the three big cities in the state of San Andreas! So much awesome! GLEE!



*For those out of the loop: Hojx = Jose = Affirmative Action Minority Friend = The Freakin' Rican.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home