Sunday, November 07, 2004

You don't have to read this.

As much as I try to run the only weblog in the country that's doesn't feature angst, the sadness has found away to shine through. I won't bore you all with the details, you've got problems of your own, and the mission statement of the site is pretty much just 'Be funny', but yeah. Not in my happy place right now. Sufficing to say, Nicole felt bad for reasons that are none of your concern, and I couldn't help her, even though I wanted to more than anything. So now I feel like crap, which doesn't even make sense because I'm not the one who had the actual problems in the first place! Dammit!

Stupid lousy emotions. The Vulcans totally had the right idea. Robots too. Also, the English. There we go; insulted the English, that's the funny for today. I'm going to bed now. Nicole, feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home