Saturday, November 06, 2004

La la la...

So... words... that I must type... that I forgot about until 11:40... because I'm easily distracted like that... so I don't have anytime to go into any detail about anything... least of all the sexy part alluded to in the phoned in post yesterday... not the outcome of my foolish wager with Meg... or basically anything of any possible interest to anybody who might ever come by and want to read up on something interesting happening in my life. Maybe tomorrow I'll talk about almost killing a girl, or my misplaced faith in the American people directly leading to me violating my own moral principals. But today, today I let you all down. Especially you, Vincent Avatar, especially you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home