Thursday, November 11, 2004

Not gonna miss it again!

Nope. I remembered today! Ha hah!Yep. Now, if only I had some sort of content to post. But, alas, today was a day off. So, I did nothing. No, really. Nothing. At all. I didn't breathe, I ceased metabolizing, I quite literally ceased existing from the beginning of today until just now, when I rematerialised in order to update my weblog. So. Nonexistance. Pretty nice, if not particularly interesting. I'd recommend it to you people. Give it a try, you won't regret it. Or anything. Ever!

Incidentally, if you want to see a big geek geeking it up geek-style, Amber managed to come up with some pretty hurtful insults in the original Elvish. Go to her site to see. And feel the power of my weeping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home