Thursday, November 18, 2004

Brilliant!

So yeah, Nicole came up with this wonderful idea, that I should write my updates really early in the morning, before I go to bed, instead of really late at night, in a desperate panic to finish before midnight. Man! She's one clever lady! Ah, lucky me. But I degress... now I can write at my lesiure! Huzzah! Of course, that doesn't mean I have anything to say, of course, but I can say it at... my... most... deliberate... possible... pace. So yeah, new posts at midnight. Such is the new plan. Good luck Ed!

"Thanks! Good luck to you too, Ed!"

Hey, thanks... uh... should I be talking to myself? Doesn't that mean I'm crazy?

"I don't think so. It's only if you disagree with yourself, then you're crazy."

Ah. Okay, then. If you say so. Well, goodnight, folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home