Thursday, July 01, 2004

Not quite what the doctor ordered.

How... useful. Now, I love Dr Pepper. I love it with a burning passion you can never understand. NEVER! But Even I would never do what this guy did; collect, catalogue and critique every single imitation of Dr P. out there. Not just Mr. Pibb, folks, boyo here has 110 different imitators to the throne, culled from a whole world of store brands. It's more shocking then enlightening, ain't no one getting me to let go of the Pep, but it's fascination as a tribute to imitation. Especially when we get down to the poor imitations. One of my favorite quotes: "Dr Extreme has somehow managed to duplicate the all natural style flavor by using artificial ingredients. Why they would want to do this is beyond me." Ha hah... bad soda! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go see a 'doctor' about this 'rash'.* Adios!


*'Rash' means thirst. The 'doctor' would be Dr Pepper. Boy, am I ever clever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home