Friday, June 18, 2004

100!

So, I haven't really been keeping count, but evidently this would be my 100th post. Yay! I know you can't see me, but I'm doing a little dance right now. Glee! So, in honor of this... dubiously prestigious event, I copied every single post into Microsoft Word, then used the AutoSummarize tool to create a one hundred word summary of my exploits. I'll show it in a moment, but first, useless facts. Not factoids, mind you, real facts. The summary includes:
  • Cthulhu's name eight times.
  • 'Movie' four times.
  • Four 'man's.
  • The phrase 'your right', which was grammatically correct in context, except being a sentence fragment.
  • Two 'ah, well's, and two non-'ah' 'well's.
  • A single quotation mark.
  • The realization that Word's AutoSummarize is the most useless tool I've ever seen.
  • Ninety-nine words. In spite of the fact that I set it to find one hundred. Thank you little Billy Gates!

Okay, here's the Summary:


Fun movie.
if you say so...
Brilliant! busy, busy, busy. Right.
Comments!
Uh...
Movie time!
What an odd little movie that was. Wait... wait... Everybody loves Cthulhu!
Sea-Monkey updates!
yeah. From the movie! I loved that movie! Yeah. It's a fun little toy. The poor little buggers are dead. Play went well.
Right, nevermind. Man oh man!
I love Cthulhu. Well! Brilliant, right? Ah, well. Ah, well. Thanks, Evil URL people!
Man!
Play catch.
Mighty Cthulhu!
Mighty Cthulhu!
Mighty Cthulhu!
Cthulhu fthagn!
Cthulhu fthagn!
Cthulhu fthagn!

Little blade
Man! Well? Your right. People! People! Movies? uh, thanks..." thanks?

And finally, we had a little party here; Cthulhu, Captain Jonathan Archer, Frankenstein's monster, Ash, and I.

Happy 100th post, Ed's Olde Tyme Array of Frabtabulous Amazery!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home