Tuesday, June 08, 2004

E. O. T. A. o F. A.!

Complete redesign! Yay! It's not perfect yet; I expect I'll be toying with it for the next few days, but it is looking pretty nice, if I do say so myself. The font is a little small, but I'm trying to figure out CSS to the point where I can fix that. It's a little less busy, but with the same basic color scheme. It's also got a little profile dealy, with one of my less-scary pictures over to the left. My left. Your right. I'm trying to figure out how to make that bigger as well.

So what other changes will there be? Well, italics work better now. The title bar is less unwieldy, thanks to acronyminization (might not be a word). When the browser window gets too thin for both columns it will display the content above the sidebar. I am keeping the Haloscan comments and not switching the Blogger's new comment system so I won't lose what few comments I have, partly because I think Haloscan's comments are just plain nicer.

Speaking of comments, input is welcome. Too bright? Too drab? Not green enough? I aim to please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home