Thursday, May 27, 2004

The H. P. Lovecraft Historical Society

So... you've no doubt gathered, assuming you've been keeping up with this weblog, which you have, I'm sure of it, for no obvious reason, that I can see, with my eyes, in my head, that... uh... I'm lost. That sentence was beyond even my amazing skills. Let's try again.

I love Cthulhu. He is great. I've mentioned this before, and even wrote a song about it to the tune of the SpongeBob Squarepants theme song, that appears further down the page. And yet, I've never done anything quite as astounding as the H. P. Lovecraft Historical Society, who wrote a musical. It's called 'A Shoggoth on the Roof'. It's a Lovecraftian horror epic, of sorts. Hell, I don't know, I only just ordered the CD, so I've only heard the free samples, but it's going to be good. I just know it. It's got freaking Cthulhu in it, for Cthulhu's sake! I can't wait! GLEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home