Sunday, October 01, 2006

Okay, enough of this silliness.

You know, actual things have been happening to me over the past few days. You know... in addition to the, uh, time blimp.

I got my SECOND paycheck: $320. This is slightly under a hundred dollars more than I had expected. This is EXCITING. I am HYPED, because I can purchase ridiculous extravagancies AND save up for my trip to California (which isn't a ridiculous extravagance at all, I swear) at the same time.

Speaking of money, I was auctioned off for $30... not as much they were hoping I would pull, but more than I'd expected. Unfortunately I'm not a fancy dinner for two and a movie anymore. I'm more like... a cab ride to and from an inexpensive-if-delightful Indian restaurant, and then watching DVDs. I guess that's still a hot enough date, though.

And... that's it, really. And now, back to puttering around on my Time Blimp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home