Friday, September 29, 2006

Sometimes, my brilliance surprises even myself.

I figured it out. In retrospect, I'm surprised that it took me this long, especially since the more salient bits of the plan I'm fairly sure were cribbed from an old episode of Tiny Toons.

So, I built into my time machine a convenient slot which can house the real Global Positioning System, or RGPS. All I have to do is, after a time travel adventure, return to a few seconds before I left and hand over the the RGPS to myself before I go off on my time travel adventure. And of course, I'll have the RGPS, because I was given it by the me from the future. The actual inner workings of the RGPS are irrelevant, because no one's actually going to bother MAKING the RGPS. It's just going to exist in a number of self-contained, infinite time-loops.

Yeah... don't think too hard about that one, or you'll realize the concept is scary as hell.

So, big question: now that my time blimp works, where should I go? Comment!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go to the Heineken Dark Lager brewery and get me some. Thanks.

9/30/2006 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home