Thursday, September 21, 2006

Undeterred!

Tor Books, you don't know what you're missing out on.

Wizards of the Coast, you will get your shot in 6-10 business days!

Incidentally, remember that auction thing I'm being auctioned off at? Because, really, I had forgotten. Also, I need to find out what time it is at, on account of I have work on the day of the auction, and I want to know if I can, like, attend. This last sentence was really just directed at Mel, but the rest of you are allowed to read it, due to my everlasting grace. ANYWAY, it turns out my current value as a person/book hybrid is between seventy-five and one hundred dollars. Which, subtracting the Amazon.com price of the novel, and assuming you're using the cheaper variety of shipping, means I'm worth a little over sixty dollars. Which, if my math is accurate, means that you could trade me in for two movie tickets plus soda and popcorn, with enough left over for dinner at a cozy little corner coffee shop.

That's right, I am a hot date. Woo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home