Friday, September 15, 2006

Another long walk home.

Hey there cats and kittens, I suppose I owe you an explaination and apology for last night's lack of postage.

Wait, no I don't! I don't owe you anything! AH HAH HAH HAH HAH!

So, yeah, I wasn't feeling too well last night. Anyway, life moves on, and it IS another day, and this time I'm going to use my skills of language to entertain and elucidate as is my lot in life.

So man... I'm totally going to listen to that hippy and get a bike, methinks. I've recieved some bike-purchasing strategies from that hippy my father, and will be looking into it forthwith. Although, this second night of walking home a great distance proved less stressful than the last, thanks in part to not eating ice cream right beforehand. Ice cream with Reese's Pieces in it.

Man, I underestimated the distance, and the extent to which ice cream and peanut butter would dessicate me. At the end, I was so thirsty I could drink a horse. And I DID. His name was Charger, and he was very quenching.

... okay, that was a lie. I'm sorry. I withdraw my statements, and retreat to the Tent of Shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home