Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Adventure... ho?

I've decided to invent a time machine.

No, don't try and stop me. I'm gonna do it. I know you're full of fear, but I think you can trust me not to manipulate the fabric of time for personal gain.

I mean, like, let's say I had the power to make this post display whatever timestamp I wanted it to, which I do. I am not to type who would EVER, for example, be talking to Amber and lose track of time, such that I don't even begin my daily post until after midnight, but alter the date so that it looks like I posted wll within my timeal constraints and not get into trouble from whatever parties would seek to get me into trouble for such a thing. Not my style! NOT HARDLY!

So yeah. MAstery of time... sounds fun, think I'll give it a shot.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I call shenanigans!

9/27/2006 3:14 AM  
Blogger Ed Turner said...

Shut up! All of you! GRR!

9/27/2006 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home