Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ow. More shintai battles. I'm evidently getting better... which is to say, Bryan decided to hit me harder. I had to quit when my right hand hurt too much to grip the freakin' sword. Now, I'm one handed;y typing, because I got ice, and will like as not be bruised something awful. Already it's got a pretty red stripe, and a broken nail. BUT! I got in a good hit against the expert, and I managed to be the only person not to get slammed in the back. There were quite a few thereabouts, you see, including Jersey and Hoge (who I think were also among the best non-Bryans; Jersey being the most aggressive and Jose being, somehow, the most ninja-like). I was rewarded with the most slams in the right hand. Go... me! Okay. Ice time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home