Sunday, September 25, 2005

Oh what a night.

Ha hah... I had some good times last night.

Seriously, thinking back on it, I did so damn much yesterday that it's hard to get it into my head that it was only one day... and a day where I spent a few hours commuting, nonetheless! I visited my father! stole his pants! I saw one man act out the entire Star Wars trilogy! I ran into Vicky! I got a terrific new book... and lost it! Okay, I know where it is, and it is safe, and I will jaunt to retrieve it later today, when the denizens of the house awake from their liquored-up stupor. Which reminds me! I went to just the best party! Got my trenchcoat from a box in the basement! Turned some nameless acquaintances into friends! Talked a Lot! And I'm pretty sure I called Amber, and left her a very long and nigh-incomprehensible voice mail! Oh, what a night that was!

We really must do it again, sometime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home