Friday, September 16, 2005

Wow!

So, I complained to IT sbout the general Internet suckitude, and viola! Here I am! In my room! On the Internet! Good for me!

But... uh... I haven't gotten the video up yet. But by now yous all know what I've done, so I'm free to talk about the tattoo. The tattoo of the insignia of the Klingon Empire. From 'Star Trek'. Etched permenantly into my arm, forever!That's just... it's such a silly thing to do! Why would I ever do such a silly thing? WHY?

Erm, actually, that's not how I feel. I really love it! It makes me super-happy, and while I know not what the future holds, I do know it's one of the few things I've done in the past week that I DON'T regret one bit. Oh, the tenderness I could do without... especially sice Mary keeps PUNCHING ME IN THE ARM! Seriously! I mean... it's not like she meens to make me hurt a lot with pain, but dammit!

OW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home