Thursday, September 01, 2005

Soul searching.

Hrm. Not ten minutes ago I was complaining that I was unable to access AIM in my room. Now I can. Confusion reigns.

I have some soul searching to do, to the extent of 'what should I do this week-end?' See, I have been invited to Tina's house... well... to Tina's yard. I have the option of camping under the stars, on the grass, in upstate New York, from Friday to Monday with her, Jay, Arnone, Candy, Patty, Monica, Seamus, and perhaps others. Or, I will stay in New Rochelle, with the Twins and all the people I have met in recent days, including Mary and, come Saturday, Krysta. Both options are inviting... while the woods promise unknown adventure and intrigue, it also harbors insects, heat, close quarters with people, and most importantly... the inability to get to my 'safe zone' on my own. I do not like that, I do not like it very much.

On the other hand, staying behind risks mundanity, and it would cause disappointment... but I would be able to work on some projects, and I would not get eaten by wolves.

...in lieu of soul-searching, I think I am going to go to Meg's and get a box of clothes from her basement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home