Monday, September 05, 2005

Oh, yeah...

I suppose it bears mentioning that I did not, in fact, decide to make the journey upstate to Casa Del Tina. Tina and others, I hope, are not overly disappointed with my canceling on them, but darn it all, I just could not do it. I would have been freaking out by the end. When you've been me for as long as I have, you get a special third sense for these things (the first two senses, incidentally, being magnetism and 'are those bagels?'). Too many people, and even if they are my dear friends, too many is still too many. If there were another upstate trip with just, say, three others, that would be different. But the carloads were stacking up. Not good for our little Ed, see.

So. What is in store for our little Ed? Well, I got sucked into the position of Acting Assistant General Manager for the radio station, by virtue of being in the room when they figured out they needed one. It's just temporary, you see, until they have an election to make me the Actual Assistant General Manager. In addition, I have a few things what I could put on the TV station should they find themselves filmed, which I should get on. And if I get a couple brief scripts under my belt before long, the world may yet see 'Necromancy: the weekly series'. An intriguing idea, to say the least. The lead actors have shown their interest, and basically everyone I know could do a guest shot. Let's face it, I surround myself with freaks. And geeks. And Gleek, my little blue monkey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home