Sunday, September 11, 2005

Well, that's taken care of.

Lauren has been crying a lot, it seems, Well, so be it. I feel bad for her roomate, Courtney, because I love-a the Court. So... whatever. Court isn't mad at me, and everyone else is proud of me, and I'm free from the Beast.

Tomorrow, I wish to track down Dan and discuss the plans for the Players. As an official revolution seems likely, there's a good chunk of me that thinks we should call for a complete e-board re-election... or maybe just for the president's position. We'll see how the meeting turns out. I'm not going to do any drum pounding unless absolutely necessary.

Or am I? Hell, they've got it coming, and I'm on a roll, I think. I'm beloved by all the world, except for Lauren and Gina. And I'm not pleased with them, so screw them. Why not play the complete revolutionary, and set myself up as the god-king of Iona College?

Be- besides the unlikelihood of a Catholic college letting the title 'God-king' slide, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home