Monday, September 19, 2005

Golly, what a... dull, uneventful weekend.

I blame the heat. I scarcely have the energy to sit around doing nothing anymore, so don't even talk to me about actually functioning as a reasonable human being... that's way beyond my ken these days.

Well, I exaggerate... but I just don't feel the writing spirit in my bones. Perhaps... perhaps it is the out-of-practiceness of it all that's getting to me. Maybe I should get back onto a proper writing schedule...

And like everything I've ever decided, this is decided on a whim. If I can't get one thousand words out by Monday, every Monday, until such a time as I hiate again, then, well, who knows what I'll do? Something awful, I suspect. Perhaps I'll grievously injure myself in some comical way! Okay, I'm taking suggestions, so get cracking! I'm a sluggish beast and without incentive, I don't change. Physical violence is always feared, as are threats of ridicule and humiliation, especially to a public audience. Or maybe, spurred on my my new nonexistent Klingon roots, the risk of a dishonorable death will keep me cracking. Regardless! The Particularly Painful Punishment Pending Poor Posting Procedures Promise is still dead, and I think it was a tad over-strict and resulted in a number of filler posts. Today, September nineteenth, 2005, marks the official beginning of my new Less Inflexible Writing Insurance System, hithertofore referred to as CLARK.

... well, I thought it was funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home