Monday, March 07, 2005

Tattoo!

Okay, I haven't mentioned this before because it's sort of been the big surprise, but it's so damn cool I can't keep it in any longer. I got a tattoo. A while back, I went into the city with Charles, and we went to a tattoo parlor, and I had my little drawing that the nice man was gonna copy for me, and mumblemumble dollars for the procedure, and a bullet to bite. Well, not really, although I won't deny the ouch-dammit factor of the experience. Because ouch, dammit!

Oh, but it was so worth it! The bandages came off today, so I finally get to show it off! I know, I know, I'm a big fat geek, but there's something so indescribably perfect about getting the Klingon insignia on your bicep, that I can't even describe it. So, without further ado, I'm going to apologize for the middling picture quality, and then present to you Ed's new tattoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home