Saturday, February 26, 2005

Posty wosty.

'Lo kiddos. New Review, as obligated. Today, I want to talk to you about my 'job'. It's not much of a job, I work the front desk at my dorm. It involves sitting at the desk for two hours, signing people who don't live here in and out of the building. It's a cakewalk, in all seriousness. I bring down my laptop, and I do work or goof off as I feel like it. It doesn't get easier. Until today, when it got a lot easier, because I didn't even have to leave my room. What? Huh? The other fellows who work the desk today, mes amis Jose, Kramer, and Tina, set up Kramer's TV and X-Box at the front desk, and were playing Halo 2 all day. But then, it was my turn to work, and I don't like first person shooters... so they paid me not to work. More accurately, they worked for me, but didn't acknowledge it, so I got paid for doing nothing. They made the easiest job in the world even simpler! I got paid not for doing almost nothing, as is usually the case, but for doing actual nothing! It's so great!

Now that I think about it, I need to take more front desk hours... it's easy, easy money. I've got to start harping on people for them more. Actually, you know what I want to do, and this just now came to me: I should work an entire day there! There are eight two-hour shifts available, I should work them all one day! 16 hours, at $7 per, that's (let's see... 7 and 1 is 70, 6 to 35 to 42 is) $112 dollars! For sitting on my ass, playing with my laptop! Ingenious! I must do it! This is my new goal in life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home