Monday, February 21, 2005

Lazy, lazy, lazy.

Me, I mean. I'm a lazy fellow. Don't feel like posting anything long and in-depth about my day. Depressing, I know, I'm sorry. I know you people gather from miles around just to stare at the flickering wonderscreen and bask, nay, luxuriate in my glory. Don't you even try to deny it. But, I don't feel like projecting that glorious warmth of joy for you tonight, because I'm weary from rehearsals and suffering a general malaise, so I'm just going bang out a couple hundred words and call it a night.

[Ed putters around for a while, attempting to fill space]

Yep, yep, yep. Don't feel like writing. It's not your fault, you know. It's just that, well, at the risk of sounding like a whiney little emo punk, life sucks and I hate everyone. Well, that's a tad extreme, I only hate most people; you, of course, I couldn't possibly hate, but everyone else is on my List. That's right, I got a List... the bad kind of List. Insert scary musical sting here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home