Friday, February 18, 2005

Not much different.

I told you the duck wasn't going anywhere. Nope, I'm all updated and Ducky's still safely ensconced in that... um, what is that? A giant floating circle? A hole in the very fabric of the Internet? Eh, let's call it a little wormhole, because I'm an a Stargate sort of mood. So there's Ducky, peeking in from PX1-72C or wherever, and... hey, what's with Stargate's planet numbering system? Are... are those numbers and letters representative of symbols on the gate? Then why do the always begin with 'P'? I don't know, I'm behind on my 'gate lore. Um... I've gotten off track, haven't I? I had intended to ask you nice folks if you knew of any other posts of particular majesty that I ought to add to the grand tour, or anything else that should go in the not new but improved sidebar. There's a little more, I know... I don't sense perfection yet. But, I'm tired of looking at html, so it's done for the day. Comments appreciated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home