Wednesday, February 09, 2005

New bio!

I'm in a new play, so I wrote a new bio. I hope you enjoy it... it's in the style of 'The Raven'.


As I waited, all alone, a wandering student of Iona,
Came upon me wishing that we together should get fed.
I agreed, desiring luncheon, but I shortly I got a hunch, an
Awful, vague suspicion one should, one should just return to bed.
“‘Tis mere madness,” muttered I, “to think I should return to bed.”
“Let’s away!” the student said.

The gent, he wore a colored shirt with witty slogans, but the skirt
He wore was what did draw alert my attentions in its stead.
Six foot five, or even higher; always bounding, never tired,
In his presence, I was mired, seemed I would be until dead.
“Have you things to do?” I asked him; seemed he’d follow me ‘til dead.
“No I don’t!” the fellow said.

“Tell me of yourself.” I ventured, hoping that my strange adventure
Would soon find itself at end. “Your name, itself, you have not said.”
“Chicago, Illinois’s my home, my acting talents should be known,
I’m in the musical, though tone deaf, and my favorite color’s red.
That’s a lie, it’s green, I’m sorry, but you see, it rhymes if red.
Oh,” said he, “and my name’s Ed.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home