Monday, February 07, 2005

I got a package!

I did! I did! I got myself a gift a while back, to celebrate ruining one of my few good pairs of pants! It's a new kilt! And not a Utilikilt, like my old one, a fancy new Amerikilt! The difference? Well, beyond the stuff I changed (instead of black, I went for Khaki, and I lowered the size by a lot. Actually, the new on is just a tad little on me, and the old one can no longer be worn without a belt, so neither fits perfectly... yet.), there's the price ($100, compared to the other being half again as much, which is to say, more.), and the speed (took two weeks to arrive instead of two months). So, a pretty good think overall. Oh, but it lacks the distinctive cargo pockets, opting instead for a pseudo-sporran in the front, that is removable and attached by clips. I like it a lot. I'm phasing out of trousers, I think, and working my way slowly towards being a full-blown woman. Next year I get some ear piercings, lose some belly fat but keep the breasts, and if things go right, shortly before graduation I'll get my vagina installed. Yep, yep, yep, should be fun. I'm not sure how Nicole will take to gradually becoming a lesbian, but we'll work our way through it.

And if any of you overreactive family members are reading, and wondering how serious I am, let me assure you, I'm kidding about the sex change. I am, however, a Flaming homosexual, and this 'Nicole' person is really a big, leather-clad biker with a Tom Selleck moustache. Named Gunther. Gunther McGaybiker. Gunther McGaybiker, the Gay Biker. Gunther McGaybiker, the Male Gay Biker. Okay, sarcasm delivered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home