Saturday, January 29, 2005

It's not a great time to exist.

Hey kids, happy Saturday. New review, as promised, and yes, it tells the truth, I have the sniffles. I'd complain about it, but a 3 ton safe fell on my friend. So, um, I'm doing pretty damn good, comparatively. Seriously, Alek got trapped under a 6,000 pound safe that tumbled off a forklift when he was at work. He's doing damn good, though, when you think about it, if I can still talk about him in the present tense. He's just got a fractured knee and some neck scars. Oh, and a lot of codeine. So, um, best of luck to you Alek.

Also going on: Jose's computer is broken, Tina's computer is broken, and Candy's computer is broken. Alan's car has a shot transmission. Massimo's house burned down. All things considered, a mild cold is pretty sweet. It's odd though, I don't want to be in serious misfortune, of course, but I feel odd being the one of the only ones in my peer-group* who is. It's like last semester, and I don't think I mentioned this, but right after I got involved with Nicole, it seemed like everyone in the Fellowship broke up with their respective significant other. So I was happy, but I felt kind of like a jerk for not being heartbroken. Crazy, yes? Yes, crazy. But crazy ain't enough to let me into the 'life sucks' club. So, I think I'm gonna go accidentally drop a knife on my foot, point first.



*Peer group? Peer group? What am I, a child psychologist? I just couldn't think of a better word. The gang? The clique? The Fellowship? Ooh! That one! That's good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home