Thursday, January 27, 2005

Funny stuff.

This guy is very funny. Very funny. Lots of laughing happened, because he told many funny jokes. Um, yeah, he showed up at school to perform, and all went pretty well, except for some jackass throwing a football at him in a very poor attempt at being funny. But the jackass was sent away, and the funny man resumed the funny, and life was good, albeit he eventually had to go. But oh, man, it hurt to listen to him after a while, I was laughing so hard. My throat hurts when I laugh too much, and boy does it hurt now. Oh, and I also gave him a big hug at the end. Yeah, after the show the cool kids clambered up to the audience to talk to the guy, and after Heather, the lady instrumental in booking him, gave him some nice huggery, I declared it my turn. And thus, hugs a-plenty! For me! He also declared it to be the creepiest thing that ever happened to him, and he just might talk about it in future shows, so be on the lookout. Also for football in the groin, he's definitely going to talk about that in future shows. The point I'm trying to make is this: Eddie Ifft is cool. And, that's all I got for now, but there's going to be something interesting tomorrow, be sure. Really. Weirdness will be reported. Oh yes. Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home