Friday, January 21, 2005

Um... whaaa?

What the heck is this? Some sort of stock market for weblogs? I don't get it. But hey, there I am. I ought to go buy some me, get my value up. Or, or something. I don't know. I'm at a little under twenty fake dollars a share. I don't know if that's good or not, but it seems alright. I'm in the lead of my Internet posse: Nicole's got $1.95; Jose, $1.91; Ambs, $1.95 again. Me, $19.83. You know what that means? It means I'm over ten times better than all of you! Especially you, Jose. So, I guess, um, I should be proud. On the other hand, this jerk is going for $6,507.27 a share. So... yeah... not too much pride. Medium pride. "Better than my peers" sort of pride, but not as much hubris as I'd like to have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home