Friday, January 14, 2005

Happy Birthplustwoday!

Well, I'm back home, and I won't be seeing m'lady Nicole until, uh, May. Ouch. On the other hand, in three days I'll be back at good old Iona, and I'll get to see all those folks I haven't seen in too long. Jose, Alek, Monica, Dan, Meg, Dr. Pleckburg, Tina, JoVahn, Aaron, Quinklybo, Paul, Paul, Paulpaul, Grumbogolly, Bl!nto, and all the rest. Some... some of them might only live in my head. But then, a lot of nice people live in my head. It's a fun place to be, I suppose. Non stop party destination. I was thinking of getting a strobe light installed.

Oh, and lest I forget, everyone welcome back Amber, after her long and heart-breaking absence. Felt like I was talking to myself for a while there. Except, um, except for all the other people I know who read what I write, and can comment to me, personally. They don't count. I need a written record of my adulation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home