Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Woo!

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
  • Twelve drummers drumming,
  • Eleven lords a-...
Aw, screw it.

Hello, ladies and gentlemen, This is going to be a quick one, because frankly, I have other things I'd rather be doing. I arrived safe and sound at Casa de Nicole, and am now caught in her loving embrace. All together now: Awww....

So, yeah. I'm not particularly keen to share all the gory details, and I know you can't care all that much about the going-on going on, but let's just say that things have gone well and leave it at that. No! Wait! Let's say things have gone well, then leave it with an ellipsis, like this: "Things have gone well...". That way, you're all welcome to read all kinds of crazy things into it. Encouraged really! Go on, read into it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home