Wednesday, December 29, 2004

{INSERT "LORD OF THE RINGS REFERENCE HERE}

Gold! Aw, yeah! Now, that's a gift, baby! Thanks! I mean, yeah, a roomful of birds is great, but a fist full of Ag... now that's thoughtful. Aw, I truly love my true love. Thanks for the gifts, and I'm sure they'll just get better as the week goes on.

The week?

The week?

Sweet merciful Zeus, it's the fifth in one week! Do you know what this means? NO YOU DON'T! But it's important! It's the big day, it is! Ladies and gentlemen of the fantastical world we call the Internet, the fifth might just be the best day of my life.

"But why is this, Ed?"

Why, Enrico? What are you, an idiot?

"Well, no. In fact, I was quite instrumental in the creation of the first stable atomic reaction, and-"

Whoa, wait... you're Enrico Fermi? That Enrico?

"Yes, I am. Why did you think I was wearing a labcoat? And glowing slightly?"

I... I thought that was a really fancy raincoat. I mean, like, really crazy-fancy. What are you doing here, aren't you dead?

"I'm a ghost."

Oh?

"Boo."

Gathered. So I should, uh, run away scared now?

"Ideally, yes. A little screaming and crying wouldn't hurt either."

Oh, for you, Mr. Fermi? Of course. And away I go...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home