Saturday, December 25, 2004

Happy Winter, everyone!

Now, I'm no Christian, but I still like getting presents. And I'm no Jew, but I still like setting fires. And I'm not black, but I still like... uh... doing the kwanzaa dance. And I'm no pagan, but I still... uh... sacrifice virgins at midnight? Yes? No? A little help?

Whatever. Excitement! Winter holiday style! Lots of excitement really, it's bookin' to be quite the winter. Some of it y'all've already heard about (fixed computer!) and some you aren't going to hear about for about ten days (secret plans!)and some I'll never mention at all (knife fight with the king of the mole people! Oops!), but right now, I'm excited about this: Katamari Damacy! It's the standout from my Mighty Christmas Haul; a trippy little game in which you roll things into a ball. And by things, I mean everything. No, really, everything in the world, into one ball that gets bigger and bigger. Stuff that used to be an obstacle, once you're large enough, becomes a ball component. It's... trippy. It's crazy trippy! And Japanese pop music! And the King of All Cosmos! Fun! Highly recommended!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home