Friday, December 24, 2004

Healthy!

Ha hah! Take that, illness! Aw, yeah! I don't know exactly what prokaryotic pest decided to make mincemeat of my insides on Christmas Eve Eve, but I take great joy in knowing that my system of mighty immunities has destroyed it utterly. Didn't count on my having white blood cells, did you little bacteria? That was you first mistake. Your second mistake was to leave little teeny-tiny fingerprints all over the murder weapon. Your third mistake probably involved smelling slightly of a type of brandy distilled only on a single island off the western coast of Wales or some other Sherlock Holmes claptrap. Regardless! I'm feeling good, I've eaten food, and Christmas is saved! Hooray! Now for the eggnog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home