Monday, December 27, 2004

Three Hens Royale

Now, in trying to come up with some marginally humorous title for this entry about three French hens, why is it that the first thing I thought of, well before I arrived at this vague, terrible allusion to 'Pulp Fiction', was not anything about hens that hate Americans, or unwashed hens, and certainly not Freedom hens, because that's just... not funny anymore. Wasn't all that funny in the first place. No, first thing I thought of was "One French hen, two German hens." Yeah, that's right, it's a reference to the WWII occupation, wanna fight about it? Why? What does this say about me, that my first go-to joke about the French involves Nazis? Am I an insensitive bastard? I didn't think so, but that was before I tried to make fun of the French. Turns out I'm a horrible person. Oh, well.

Whoa, was that an entire paragraph about the title? I'm lucky I didn't do anything worth actually talking about today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home