Sunday, January 09, 2005

Late.

It's been a while since I had one of these really, really late posts. Sorry. Still, I'm getting it in.

Also, I'm going back up to Nicole's tomorrow. No, no waiting until Wednesday for me, though you're all still encouraged to show up Wednesday. Did I say 'encouraged'? That should read 'required'. I'm not giving you an option. You be here Wednesday. My word is law! Now you dance!

That's right, keep dancing... you stop when I tell you to stop.

So, anyway, if Nicole sent you an instant message, asking you what the difference between snuggling and cuddling is, I think that's my fault. I mean, both in that I gave your screennames to her and that I got her all curious and wondering what the distinction was. For what it's worth, you've been of no help whatsoever, as we've yet to reach a consensus. One appears to be a more intimate version of the other, but there's a bit of disagreement over which is which, though snuggling has the lead. And, of course, there's there are folks who think that there's no difference, and, in fact "it's all canoodlin'". See, the Internet was not being helpful, and she wanted to do a public opinion poll, of sorts. So, I thoughtfully provided her with a public, of sorts. Vincent Avatar and Ford Dent, actually. Ambs, alas, was unavailable, but will hopefully leave her opinion in comment form. The rest of my audience is either in Florida, or my house, so their opinions don't matter.

And... now. You can stop dancing. Thank you, and goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home